Saturday, March 19, 2005

Easterparty

grautfest


It`s holiday! Easter holiday.
It feels so nice. And it has started so well.
Some friends came back from shopping in Finland. It`s cheaper there. They brought with them whiskey, beer and meat. And they invited me for dinner.
-Yeah, sure!

Today we went to the local cafè and met some other friends. They invited us to eat porridge. That`s what we eat every Saturday here in Norway. With lots of other stuff.
And this is what just happens in the Arctic. You go out, meet some friends, and get invited for dinner.
I brought with me some dried reindeer meat, to the porridge. It has been hanging out the whole winther, and now it`s ready to be eaten.

The small guy, four months old Ailo were just looking calmly at the adults behaviour from his place at the end of the table.
I feel this Easter holiday will turn out very well...
grautfest 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.