Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cafè life

Kafè liv
I was so disappointed when I heard. The Africans of the town had a cafè today. With their tasty cookies. And I had missed it.
-Damn...

Well, it was nothing else to do, but going to the more boring, Norwegian cafè.
My mood was like the weather; Windy, grey and low...

But there, we met some friends.
They were laughing, chatting, the mood got better.
After a while, everyone had to go out. To smoke. Due to Norwegian law, noone can smoke inside. So regardless if it`s windy and cold, the smoking has to be done outside.
Standing there, we made som plans for the Saturday night.
-Yeah, why not meet tonight?
I felt I was happy again...
Kafè liv med røyk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.