Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mysteries of Knut Hamsun, old, German barbed wire and Death with horns

I have started this huge work of clearing the forest, a piece of our land.
It brings up some very old history.
At the same time I need to spend time to study. Which means that I need to read the book Mysteries of the famous Norwegian writer Knut Hamsun.
So I downloaded the book from the internet, and loaded it into the mobile phone (the same phone that made these pictures).
I started working, while listening to the book on the earphones.
I pulled up some old, iron waste. Nagel from the book saved "The minute" from being humiliated at the pub.
Some iron fence had been lying for such a long time, that it found its way in a small three.
A stone fence was lying under the grass. Nagel became very emotional when walking in the forest.
I pulled up several meters of German barbed wire. Used in the Second World War. And later used by the local farmer because he had nothing else to use, to keep his animals inside his land (and after all, Hamsun has something in common with this German barbed wire).
Nagel continued to change his personality. Making confusion at the small town.
Then I found the head of a cow. A very dead one.
God knows how old this scull is.
It was all too much. The Germal barbed wire. Nagel. Hamsun. The cow. I turned off the book from my mobile phone. And I ended the work and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.