Thursday, June 30, 2005

Friend

Kamerat
I`ve got this friend form the south. Been studying together with him. Now he lives at the a small place on the west coast. Not so very far from where I was raised in my childhood.
At his place he has built a house with a lovely view.
Romsdalstindane
We have`nt had this much contact. One or two sms or phonecalls a year. But each year we start insulting each other. Calling each other the worst you can imagine.
It is our kind of humour. The worse, the more funny.

When we met, it felt like last time was yesterday.
And we wanted it so much. To insult each other again.
But we had to behave. Since there was children and women present.
Middag
After one day I had to leave. Maybe it will be one year before we insult each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.