Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Holliday and goodbye

himmel og skyer
Today is the final school day. As a teacher I receive two months of summer holliday! It feels extremely good.
My ten year old pupils said goodbye. They all gave warm hugs.
All the heavy work. The problems during a year. It was all forgotten at that moment. Just the feeling of how nice these kids are.

In this Northern town it`s also normal that some teachers leave and move south each year.
For those who stay behind, it means that we loose friends.
One of my collegues held a speech for his friend who was leaving.
They were so close that they had each others keys to their apartments. And one of them could turn up at his friends flat in the middle of the night to borrow the dvd-player.
And now one of them was leaving.
-It feels like cutting off one my testicles, the "speech-guy" said.

But saying goodbuy is normal in this town. We have to live with it.

Now it`s holliday. There will be some travelling. Some festivals. And a lot of garden work.
Nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.