Sunday, December 17, 2006

Winther days before Christmas


I have started my Christmas holliday. Went out in the freezing, cold air in the beginning of the day. When the light is at the highest. In one hour. The sun is absent. The darkness not far away.
I met an African girl, who seemed to pay no notice to the cold air. Wandering away with nothing on her head.
An old woman was struggling on the icy road.
Went down to the beach. Where a seabird had a nice time.
and far away in the south, I could see some light, from the sun, some far away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Ah, yes, sorry about that, the Sun's down here in the UK where in the North East of England it's a tropical 5°C with overcast grey skies. Keep up the posts and have a good Christmas.

18 December, 2006 13:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm...
So there she is...
Well, she will be back here too, soon...

19 January, 2007 18:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.