Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring in the air

cd


I woke up to the sound of running water, small birds singing and seagulls screaming at the distance.
This could only mean one thing: It`s springtime!

Normally I would be very happy. But this is too soon! My plan today was to go to the ski-cabin about one mile into the mountain. This cabin is open for all skiers, serving coffee and cakes.

But melting snow also meant difficulties in skiing.

I did one attempt, but gave up after one kilometer. My skis went in all directions on the slippery snow.
Meanwhile it`s 5 degrees Celcius. The snow continous to melt. I get anxious. For fifteen years I`ve been skiing to this hut. Will I not reach the ski-cabin this year?

cd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.