Saturday, July 02, 2005

The town is Bergen...

Bryggen
The title of this article is a translated title of an old, tradional soccer song. "The town is Bergen, and the team is Brann ("Brann" means "Fire").
Compared to other European towns it`s quiet small. In Norway, it`s the second largest.
And it concist of people who put a lot of pride in their town.

When I was a kid, I thought it was the most fantastic town to visit. Being from a small island, the town felt very big. And you drive in a kind of train up the mountain. And visit an aquarium. To see seals, penguins og fishes.
Being a kid living in the suburb, it was just great.

Now me and some friends have travelled south for holliday, to visit the town again.
In a way it feels a bit smaller than before. But in many ways it stays exactly as before. With the old, traditional houses. The "mountain-train". And the Aquarium.
And I feel like a small kid again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.