Monday, October 24, 2005

Bad timing


I`ve got some bushes in my garden. They are very small. Not so easy for bushes like these to grow big in the Arctic.

Actually they are quite nice. With wonderful, yellow flowers.
But they come so late.
It`s like they are pressing very hard. In horribel birth pain.
And pressing...and pressing...
and THERE THEY CAME OUT!...
...just to see that it`s winther...

And before they manage to get inside again, they gets frozen into yellow ice flowers. Beautiful, but very dead.

I feel sorry for them.
And I get frustrated when I see that the rest of the world don`t care about my flowers.
Like these egoistic crows who fight about some food in the neighborhood.
I can understand why there is war in the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.