Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vadsø Skyline


It`s not a big town we got. But thanks to a closed fishfactory and the passengerboat "Hurtigruta", we can see it on the skyline when we wake up in the morning.
Talking about the "Hurtigruta". This boat carries valuable cargo and tourists all along the Norwegian coast, from Bergen to Kirkenes. For locals up here, the boat is very important. A kind of lifeline.
Every morning when I see her, I would like to travel with her. To go onboard, into all the lights, having a luxurious breakfast. And not the everyday work.
But then. Life goes on. And the everyday work calls on me.

(And; I`ve got a new camera. No more just pale mobile phone pictures. But a camera with a superb zoom. So that I can almost look into the ship to see what the tourists eat for breakfast.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.