Sunday, March 27, 2005

The jewelry of death has been cut off

smykke



This picture might look a bit scary. But it`s simply a jewelry. I got it as a present in Greece, many years ago. It illustrates some bones. I liked it then.
Later, it got stuck in a knot. So it stayed put around my neck for a long, long time. Worned us both out.

But yesterday I took the major step. Put up a pair of scissors. And with anxiousness...I cut off the jewelry.
It felt like cutting off a piece of my body. But right after I felt a relief. A small reborn.

So, now it hangs in the window, like a dead trofè. With dead bones, like dead bones are supposed to be.
And I can take a trip out in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.