Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Garden pavillion, for love and work

=Lysthuset
I`ve bought myself a garden pavillion!
Actually quite cheap. But now I can sit outside with my pc both when it`s raining and windy. And since the weather has been quite changing lately, it will used a lot.

So here I sit. Enjoying the view. And the fresh air. And working with my pc. And inviting people for dinner.
Friday night Yngve And Geir came. Eating reindeer steak.
=Lysthus sett utanfrå
The garden pavillion seen from the outside. With hungry dinner guests
=Lysthus sett innanfrå
The garden pavillion seen from the inside.

The wood and fire made us warm late at night. The guests were eating and drinking. And smoking as much as they wanted.
Then they went home. Sometimes early in the morning.
=Lysthus utan vegger
Garden pavillion without walls

Next day there were coffee guests. At first Louise. The sun was shining.
and the walls could be lifted up, letting the sun inside!
My dear!
Later Odd came for a short visit. Then Geir with his son. Eating salmon for dinner. Later at night Boel came.
Oh, God, my life has turned upside down after this Garden pavillion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.