Sunday, March 27, 2005

Life is good

smykke


Life is good, now.
I was at the sea yesterday with a two years old boy and his mother. Having a camp-fire, eating sausages.
Later at night I was invited for dinner to a family, being served leg-of-lamb. Hm.

Today I went back to the seaside, alone.
Made a fire again, ate dried reindeer-meat. Red the book "The Prophet", by Kahlil Gibran.
Was sitting on a reindeerskin that kept me warm.
Meanwhile, the flow-tide came up towards me. The fire got smaller and smaller.
I warmed my hands on what was left of the fire. But had to pack my stuff before the sea came at my feets.
And I discovered that it was late afternoon.

Yeah. Life is good.

smykke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.