Wednesday, March 30, 2005

With a little help from some friends

smykke


I`m not a technical expert.
So when I in a moment of insanity buys a new car-stereo, I get into problems. In how to install a modern car-stereo in an old car, for example.

But when the tough get`s going, the buddies are close by.
One of them first helped me to fix the electrical connections. He quickly dressed himself in winther clothes, fetched some wires and contacts, and suddenly it was light in the player. I could never do that myself.

Later on, another friend helped me to install the loudspeakers.

So now the music flows around in my old, small Mazda.
Maybe I should get a new car, as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.