Saturday, April 16, 2005

From father to son

Stua om morgonen
It`s saturday morning. I`m sitting in all my mess, thinking.

My son is here this weekend. It`s over a month since last time. He`s getting more and more busy with sports. He plays football, does athlets, goes skiing. He`s travelling around to participate in North Norwegian Championship in skiing. Goes to Finland next weekend.
So I guess the only way to stay in touch is to go with him to all these sport arrangements.

He is 13 years now. I notice that he gets more and more independent. The childhood will drift away.
I remember one day we went to our favourite cafè, Hildonen in Vadsø.
I thought it would be a good idea to tell him about puberty, bees and flowers and stuff.
He was sitting quiet when I was talking. And I told him about everything there is to tell.
When I was finished, he replied;
-Well, now I`m tired of this bullshit. Shall we go now?

Today we are going to Hildonen again. Without the bees and the flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.