Sunday, April 10, 2005

Talisman with changing expressions

talisman 1
This is the talisman that keeps staring at you from the top of my blog. And observing everything in my home.
It has this special habit to change expressions. Sometimes smiling. Sometimes serious. Seems like it understand most of what`s happening.

It`s name is Thalia. It is a theatrical muse which hides it`s truth in the comedy. The paper of the talisman says.
It`s one of these items I love to keep in my house.
It`s made by Mats Jonasson from Målerås in Sweden. I don`t get anything paid to tell you that. But I thought that Mats deserved some attention since his Thalia puts such impact on my home.
talisman 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.