Thursday, April 07, 2005

When men are competing

skihopp


We can`t help it. We men just hate to loose!
Sometimes I`ve joined my pupils in different ballgames. But I get far to eager.
-You`re shooting too hard, they complain.
-Ok, ok, I`ll try to behave, I replie.

This week we have been outdoor the whole time. Some pupils organized a skijump competition.
I just had to join.
When I went down the slope, I felt the adrenalin coming. Then I jumped, and I managed to stand.
-You`re in the lead, the "jury" shouted.
-YEEEESSS, I roared. And suddenly reminded myself that I should take it easy again.
A little bit later another, male teacher came. And I got beaten with several meters...
skihopp 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.