Saturday, April 02, 2005

With a smell of horse...

hest2


This is no kinky article. Everything here is very straight forward.

You see, today I was invited to a comunity that I`ve never been into before.
To the people who have horses as a hobby.
There is about 40 horses in this town, Vadsø.
And mostly girls who spend several hours each day with their favourite hobby.

The plan for me was to try a moment on the horse back. But the horse was quite wild, so I remained safely on the ground.
So then I was asked to brush the animal.
-You got to talk to the horse, the instructor said.
-Hi, I tried.
-How are you...
But there was no reply.
I guess there will never be a "horsewhisper" out of me.

But anyhow, it seems to be quite fun to speed along the road.

And the smell...well,...it`s not so bad, actually...

hest1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.