Sunday, April 17, 2005

Skiing Grand Prix

VAdsørennet himmel og lys
I have participated in an organized skitrip today. Three miles into the mountains. Together with about 200 other people. Some were competing. Others, like me, just walking in a relaxed pace.
VAdsørennet skog
After just a few kilometers, the guys who were competing passed in a hurry.
Vadsørennet blå himmel
When I got close to the end of the journey, the sun was shining.
I was among the latest in the "race". But I managed to pass to old women before I crossed the end of the line.
I used four hours.
My son also participated. He had already finished the shower. He used only two hours. Oh, well...
Vadsørennet i mål

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you click on some of my ad`s, you`ll give a small contribution to the work of my blog.